Finance is the driving force of every business and the economy at large. There is therefore a need to be very passionate about this science of money and its use. Your future is secure if you can manage your finances in the modest possible way and it’s the duty of DAAS Africa to serve you.
If you can’t manage finances, finances will manage you.
Under DAAS Africa’s Finance department, we offer various consultancy services including the following;
- Business advisory services and business analysis: We provide business knowledge to start up’s. We develop business plans, analyze businesses and provide strategies for business growth and development. In business, there is always a choice an entrepreneur must make. So we answer plain questions such as am I doing the right business, Is my business growing, how, why, how can I penetrate the market, how can sales be improved, how to attract customers, how to retain them for business growth.
- Bank loan management (Credit and debt): We are credit advisors to the informal sector and credit counselors. We set up debt management plans and manage your debt or credit by distributing your cash and cash equivalents. We advise you on bank loan management techniques, basic banking practices, capital budgeting and further support micro business to get working capital loans, personal loans from banking and non-banking financial institutions.
- Income planning, risk management and taxes: Use DAAS Africa to plan for different stages of life and life events like getting married, divorce, having children, personal illness, disability, buying a home. Losing a job, sending children to school or death. Reading a pay cheque, financial decision making and problem solving among others.
- Cash flow management and asset creation: CFM is the most important aspect of every business. Your business will grow and deliver superior profitability as long as you have a sound cash flow management system and we assist you to set up one.
- Individual development plan: Having a personal development plan is vital for life. It’s important that you set up a plan, maintain it, and use it to build assets, set goals, identify barriers to achieving goals, develop a spending balance and monitor the plans. This helps you to evolve and get better as a person.
- Home ownership preparation: Owning a home is every ones dream, it’s our duty to ensure that you get your dream home. We advise you and make sure that you know what to look for when buying a home. We link you with mortgage lenders, real estate developers and identify home ownership programs available.
- Investment options in the Ugandan market: Having a personal development plan is key for life. It’s important that you set up a plan, maintain it, and use it to build assets, set goals, identify barriers to achieving goals, develop a spending balance and monitor the plans. This helps you to evolve and get better as a person.
- Investment options in the Ugandan market: We help you to analyze various investments in Uganda and further advice on the best investment to undertake. We will unpack sector by sector using SWOT analysis to enable your investment. We advise on portfolio management to mitigate and manage risks.
- Sales and Marketing: We provide financial literacy classes for the informal sector players like clubs, associations and VSLA’s. We also facilitate master sales classes for SMES including co-operatives, Micro finances, micro deposit institutions, commercial banks and other financial institutions both formal and non-formal. Our packages are targeting front office workers, field officers, sales representatives, middle managers, new managers and senior managers with the aim of improving sales in their roles. If you’re able to sell, you will make more money for the organization you are working for or working with.