Our M&E will help you to demonstrate impact and value for money, excellence in monitoring, and evaluation practice. This is done with robust data collection and rigorous analysis of data outcomes’. Setting appropriate outcome indicators that enable you to assess the economic and social impact of your Programmes. Establishing these from the outset helps you measure progress and achievement effectively.
Our comprehensive range of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) services helps you focus on the issues that prevent inefficient and ineffective results. At the Centre of our monitoring services is our strictness in our evaluation, we mean business and aim at getting enough evidence / facts to support our findings. We plainly communicate the M & E results as is which helps our stakeholders and our partners to make informed decisions.
Why Choose our Monitoring and Evaluation Services?
Whether you are working in development industry, a public agency, a private sector organization running public services, a social enterprise or a charity organization, we can help you:
- Set measurable objectives and clear to determine outcomes.
- Analyze and report data outcome objectively and credibly.
- Design realistic data collection approaches in difficult environments.
- Develop effective planning and decision making tools to guide you in your day to day operations.
A wide Range Of Monitoring & Evaluation Services
Our M&E consulting helps you to:
- Plan for any intervention
- Apply the M&E methodology to your local or international context
- Build customized internal M&E capabilities.
- Understand how to report outcomes, and assess impact and value for money, the main one is value for money.
Our M&E training offers you an experienced pool of expert consultants and trainers. They provide support to your program and project teams as they build collective and individual competences.
Robust, top-quality courses, and training.
We provide short training and capacity buildings in areas of M &E.
Modular set-up enables the progressive application of the acquired skills to ensure lasting learning, immediate added value, and high cost-effectiveness within an organization.
The knowledge and skills are used to:
- Direct resources towards measurable outcomes
- Monitor investments effectively and efficiently
- Create evaluation reporting that is robust and can be trusted
- Drive outcomes that can be evidenced.
Our expertise lies in areas of;
- Impact assessments
- Baseline studies
- Station based evaluations and basements
- Risk mapping and mitigation measures.
- Project productivity.
- Development of performance measures
- Alignment of Key performance indicators with organizational objectives.